Wednesday, September 14, 2011

La dolcezza di non fare niente

I don't really have anything to say.  I've been away for too long and things are happening that I can't necessarily talk about, even here (much as I'd like to).  Nothing to be alarmed over, just....things.  Stuff.  I can say that I am evolving, changing, discovering and rediscovering things about myself.  Also, I appear to be losing weight again.  The workouts are great and I am running farther now but only on the treadmill.  Running on concrete is a whole different story!  Holy bejeezus, it's much harder than running on a treadmill.  I enjoy it immensely and am slowly building up my endurance and am at a place I couldn't begin to imagine just a few months ago.  Yes, kids...I ROCK.  Yes I do.  Feelin' strong, lookin' good and rockin' it round the clock. 

I'll be back when I have something useful or amusing to say.  Meanwhile, keep it real, keep it light and take your meds. 

That's life at the asylum!   LOL

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment